Eating a healthy diet helps us take care of our health and protect ourselves against diseases.
The star foods for a balanced diet are fruits, vegetables, and vegetables. Among this type of food, today we want to highlight the health benefits and properties of tomato, a food rich in vitamins and minerals, easy to combine in multiple and varied dishes within the kitchen.
[caption id="attachment_2087" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Tomato benefits[/caption]
The tomato, not only greatly improves the taste of any stew, but also provides many health benefits that you should know and we highlight below:
The tomato is rich in vitamins and minerals: this vegetable provides vitamin C, a powerful natural antioxidant, as well as vitamin A, K, iron, and potassium.
The tomato protects the eyesight: it contains vitamin A, which helps protect our eyes from degenerative diseases or night blindness. Vitamin A improves our vision.
The tomato improves blood circulation: another of the properties of the tomato is that it contains iron, a very healthy mineral for the good state of our blood, as well as vitamin K, which helps to control the coagulation of it. By helping to improve blood circulation, the tomato protects the health against problems such as myocardial infarction and cardiovascular. After all, health is our most precious asset.
IF YOU WANT A HEALTH INSURANCE, OR YOU ARE LOOKING TO CHANGE THE COMPANY, CALCULATE YOUR FEE HERE, IT WILL TAKE YOU TWO MINUTES AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY COMMITMENT. CURIOSEA!
The tomato takes care of your skin: to possess great antioxidant properties, it is a natural remedy against aging and a great ally for the care, not only of the appearance of our skin but also of our hair and our teeth. In fact, many cosmetics intended for aesthetic care, contain tomato in its composition.
The tomato avoids constipation: this is due to its fiber content that takes care of intestinal transit and prevents the appearance of diseases that have to do with the gastrointestinal organs.
The tomato is a natural diuretic: it is another of the beneficial properties for the health that the tomato possesses and that we must emphasize. The tomato contains potassium and low levels of sodium, which favors avoiding the retention of liquids and the elimination of toxins.
Despite the enormous benefits and properties of tomato for health, there are people who can not tolerate this food well, either because of the existence of some type of allergy or because it is indigestible. Consult your doctor any questions about this and after your instructions, if possible, include the tomato in your daily diet to take care of your health.
Properties of tomato
- Avoid cardiovascular diseases and reduce the risk of a heart attack. Discover more heart-healthy fruits.
- Reduces the risks of stroke and decreases the effects of aging on brain functions. Discover more healthy fruits for the brain.
- Helps to expel toxins (diuretic effect).
- It favors the rapid healing of wounds.
- Fight infections.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- Tomato consumption helps us to have good health by strengthening the immune system and promoting the prevention of diseases.
- Some scientific studies claim that tomato helps prevent some types of cancer (pancreas, stomach, prostate, and digestive).
- Good regulator of intestinal transit. Discover more healthy fruits for the intestine.
- Protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.