Manicure And Pedicure At Home
Well-groomed hands and feet, in addition to speaking well about us, are key to making any look perfect. And how do we know that there is no pocket that endures going to a beauty salon every week, we tell you to step by step how you can make yourself a professional manicure and pedicure at home.
Place all your utensils in one place. So you can get a beautiful manicure, make sure you have all the right utensils or instruments. You may have to spend a little money the first time, but the next time you want to paint your nails you will be ready.
Manicure And Pedicure At Home
Get the following products:
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls
- Cuticle cutter
- Nail polisher
- Nail clipper
- nail file
- Cuticle cream or hand cream
- Nail polish
- Enamel base or nail base (basecoat)
- Glaze sealant (topcoat)
STEPS TO MAKE A MANICURE AT HOME
To perform a complete manicure you will need a nail clipper, scissors, paper nail file, enamel, enamel remover, cotton, and moisturizer.
- Remove any trace of enamel: By removing the enamel and cleaning your nails well you avoid them turning a yellowish color.
- Cut the nails: After cutting, give them the desired shape with a file. It is recommended that they be square to prevent the banks from burying.
- Apply cream: Apply a little moisturizer on the cuticles to soften them. You can do it with the help of a swab.
- Add a few drops of oil: Put almond oil in a bowl of warm water and insert your fingers for a few minutes.
- Dry your fingers: Take your fingers out of the water and dry them with a towel, then push the cuticles back. If they are very thick or long, the idea is to cut them with small scissors previously disinfected.
- Exfoliate your hands: To make your hands look softer, exfoliate them with a product or mix 1/2 cup of strawberry puree and 1/4 cup of sugar to massage them. After five minutes rinse with warm water and dry them.
- Apply a fortifying treatment: To strengthen your nails and prevent them from breaking easily, apply a fortifying treatment on them.
- Paint your nails: apply two layers of your favorite polish and also a layer of the dryer.
- Apply gloss: To maintain the color of your nails for a longer time apply a layer of transparent glass.
- Dry your nails: place your hands in front of a fan for about three or four minutes.
Pedicure at Home
- Remove the enamel and soak the nails
You have to remove the nail polish - in case you wear it - with a cotton disk and remove the enamel. Then, soak your feet in hot water. For a 'spa experience', add a few drops of essential oil or bath salts to the water. It is not convenient to save on cotton discs to remove the enamel well. It is preferable to use several so as not to stain excess nails or surrounding skin.
Cut straight nails. A good measure to avoid cutting the nails too short is to respect the length of the yolk. When the nail is much shorter than this, the risk of ingrown toenails increases. Scissors are always used to draw straight, oblique or oval cuts. They are the most suitable instrument when a clean cut is required, but with the scissors, the sides of the nails should never be trimmed because the shape and direction of their growth would automatically be changed.
- File and shape.
To shape and soften the tips of the nails, file corners and edges should be filed. You have to start with the roughest part of the file to shape and then use the thinner grain side to soften. The key is filing in a single direction to avoid breaking and scratching the nail. If you have a tendency to suffer ingrown toenails, a good idea is to use the filer and pusher, gently sliding the end of the file to lift the nail. Try to lift the ingrown part to relieve pressure, and repeat until the nail regains its natural form.
Keep in mind that the toenails are thicker and grow much slower than the fingernails, so you should use thicker grain files.
- Push and clean.
Apply a product to soften cuticles on all the cuticles and let them act for at least one minute. Then, dip your feet briefly in hot water. With the cuticles already softened, use the beveled end of the pusher to gently remove them, and with the cleaning end, clean under the nails. Cuticle softener products, containing active substances that dissolve the keratin bonds of the epidermis, can also be applied to soften areas of hardness and small calluses.
- Cut cuticles
Hardnesses are one of the main problems we suffer in our feet. They occur in areas of pressure or frequent and/or constant rubbing. To protect these areas, the skin produces more keratinocytes and it thickens, creating unsightly hardnesses. Using files after showering helps eliminate dead skin cells and avoid corns in their early stages, keeping skin soft and beautiful feet between pedicures. In cases of notable hardnesses, the polishing action of the files can be enhanced by immersing the feet in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. Hydrate the skin very well with a specific foot cream after the use of the anti-hardness file enhances the result.
And finally, clean the nails with a bit of nail polish remover and soften, polish and shine the top layer of the nail or apply the desired nail polish. It is done! You can now boast a top pedicure. It will take you a little time, but it will be worth it, don't you think?
Read More Collection:
Beauty Tips In Hindi